Thursday 29 November 2012

On a Lighter Note: A Little About How I Relieve Stress

I don't know how many people out there follow this blog or read it with any regularity or even at all but...I thought that this might be a good time to open up a bit and share a little of me with you. In the least creepy way possible!

This time of the year can be really stressful for students and it's super important to do little things to help relieve your stress. So with that in mind I thought I'd share a couple things that I really like to do to get rid of stress.

I drink A LOT of tea and coffee (I know that isn't a stress reliever but I promise it has a point). That being said I have this strange obsession with my coffee cup sleeves.

I'm not sure why, but I have this OCD like need to rip up coffee cup sleeves into little pieces and put them in my empty coffee cup. Don't know why, but find it strangely relaxing and kinda fun!

Check out my technique...

I start by ripping the sleeve in half, then I rip the half in half and so on until I have little pieces. Once I have the little pieces I put them into my coffee cup and then throw the whole thing away.


Yup I know it's strange and I'm not going to pretend that I think it's totally normal or anything but it's just something that I really like to do.

I also really like puzzles! I like figuring out how things work together and it's always nice to build something beautiful! I'm not saying that I do puzzles with thousands of pieces or anything in fact sometimes I do puzzles online!! It's the whole thought process behind the puzzle that I find so relaxing!

When I'm online, I really like to doing puzzles via MSN jisgaw since we are in the technological age, I find it super fun to play online games and the fact that puzzles are online makes them that much more fun and easier to do (Since I don't have to worry about losing pieces or finding a flat surface to set up the puzzle)!!

Here's a puzzle I made yesterday IN REAL LIFE! Yep it's The Hulk! Enough SAID! The thing I like the most is that you feel such a sense of accomplishment when you finish a puzzle!

There's so much that you can do to relieve stress and these are just two of the things that I really like to do. Feel free to share what you like to do to relieve stress in the comments section below!

I wish you all the VERY BEST OF LUCK as we prepare for your Fall Exams!

As always, remember to take it one day at a time and catch me in the Zone!

Nicole

3 comments:

zoozoo4u said...

nice idea, on how to reduce stress , i ll use your techniques..

Unknown said...

This is very nice idea to reduce the stress but drinking lots of coffee and tea is also affect your health so avoid it but apart of that I will refer your post to someone surely who wants to reduce the stress quickly so thanks for this sharing.

Dr-Jennifer-Marshall

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this great and unique article here. It will really helpful for those who wants to get relief from stress in very quick way so thanks again for this sharing.


Dr Jennifer Marshall

Post a Comment

 
;