Friday 7 September 2012

And so it begins!!!

I can't believe that school has started already! It's kinda hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I was finishing up my summer courses, and already it's begun again.

You can always tell when a new semester starts at York because there are always LONG lines, crowded hallways and busy bathrooms! I love York in the fall, everyone is so excited and hopeful about the new school year.

Working in the RED Zone this year has already proven to be a MAJOR learning experience for me. I had no idea how invaluable our directional services are. I knew that the Keele campus was HUGE but I had NO IDEA just how much help students really needed to get find their way around. What will all the construction, congestions and confusion it's no surprise that the lines at the RED Zone booth stretch from the centre of Vari Hall to pillars on the side.

It's good to know that you're helping people find their way and feel more comfortable here at York. If you're lost there's nothing worse than wandering around a strange place all alone.

If you need the RED Zone for anything York related we are the best and first place you should visit. If you need us we couldn't be easier to find, we're located in the middle of Vari Hall, we're there everyday Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. If you can't get to us in person, we're all over social media, feel free to contact us via E-mail, Facebook, Twitter and of course our Blogs.

Come see us if you need us!
I'm so excited to get started this year and I hope that you are just as excited as I am.

Remember to keep it real!

Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;