Friday 20 September 2013

Update: I've Graduated but I'm still writing!

I'm sure you haven't noticed since you're probably busy with school and life; but I haven't been updating this blog as often as I have in the past. That's because over the summer I graduated and my career with York's RED Zone has come to an end.

What does that mean for you??

Well if you're looking for content on this site specifically focused on York you might notice less York content and more content around finding a job as a post graduate.

If you're interests solely lie in York, and student related content I totally understand and I'd invite you to check out any of the other AMAZING RSA Blogs that can be found at redzone.yorku.ca

From now on this blog won't be updated with York specific information but rather content concerning job search and life after university ends.

If you're still interested in reading along with me, I'd love to have you along for my journey as I try to find my footing in the adult working world!

Here I go, pursuing my profession!!

Nicole

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;